- Explore processes, threads, and containers in the latest update for Rust in Action
- Learn how to protect your data in chapter 10, "Protecting Kafka" Kafka in Action
- Learn to extract value from large dataSets with AI in the latest update for AI as a Service
- Two new Voice-wisdom filled chapters ready for you in Voice UI Systems
- Learn to scale your first PySpark program in the new chapter of PySpark in Action
- Reach understanding through parsing and intent resolution in chapter 11 of Voice UI Systems
- Discover the functional techniques that have made their way into Python in the new chapters for Python Workout
- Learn to integrate an OAuth2 Authorization Server in the latest update for API Security in Action
- Explore content management tactics in the latest update for Hugo in Action
- Discover the Pulsar IO framework in chapter 4 of Pulsar in Action
- Take a close look at administration using cluster tools, logging, and monitoring in Chapter 9 of Kafka in Action
- Messaging and event streams with Vert.x is what is on the menu in the latest update for Vert.x in Action
- Learn how best to improve the design of actions in chapter 5 of Grokking Simplicity
- Hey Florida! Meet Yakov Fain of TypeScript Quickly
at the Progressive Web Experience Conference in Clearwater today!
- Hey Vilnius! Meet Jakub Langr of GANs in Action
at the Big Data Conference tomorrow!
- Explore the various Haskell features that affect performance and learn ways to use them wisely in the new chapter of Haskell in Depth
- Hey Toronto! Meet PySpark expert Jonathan Rioux at PySpark in Action
PyCon Canada on Sunday!
- Chapter 2, "Working with natural language" is new in AI-Powered Search
- Learn the best way to simulate force fields!
in the new chapters in Math for Programmers
- Building loss functions with the likelihood approach is the subject of the most recent update in Probabilistic Deep Learning
- 7 brand-new chapters for you to check out
in Zero to AI
- Hey Boston! Meet our Churn expert Carl Gold of Fighting Churn with Data
at the Subscription show this Tuesday!
- Learn about on-chain and off-chain data in the latest Blockchain update for Blockchain in Action
- Learn about batch queries with Azure Data Lake Analytics in Chapter 7 of Azure Data Engineering
- Files and Functions are on the menu in the latest update for Python Workout
- Upgrade your testing suite with eight new chapters in Unit Testing
- Meet Java champion Alex Soto, author of Testing Java Microservices
at the GeeCON conference in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Learn how to extract calculations from actions in chapter 4 of Grokking Simplicity
- Learn to develop Vue.js apps with TypeScript in chapter 15 of TypeScript Quickly
- Learn how to track disease outbreaks using news headlines with the latest update for Data Science Bookcamp
- Designing reactive applications and the web stack are subjects in two new chapters for Vert.x in Action
- Animation is the subject of the latest unit update in Flutter in Motion
- More Terraforming knowledge coming your way in the latest update for Terraform in Action