- Learn about benchmarking and profiling in the new chapter for Haskell in Depth
- Learn to manage users, passwords and to implement authentication in the latest updates for Spring Security in Action
- Objects, Iterators and Generators to round up the final chapters for Python Workout
- Chapter 10, "Combining models to maximize results: ensemble learning" is the latest update for Grokking Machine Learning
- Chapter 9, "Capability-based security and Macaroons" is the latest update for API Security in Action
- "Advanced parallelism with teams, events, and collectives" is the new update for Modern Fortran
- Find out how to select the right people to annotate your data in the latest update for Fighting Churn with Data
- Explore processes, threads, and containers in the latest update for Rust in Action
- Learn to extract value from large dataSets with AI in the latest update for AI as a Service
- Learn how to protect your data in chapter 10, "Protecting Kafka" Kafka in Action
- Two new Voice-wisdom filled chapters ready for you in Voice UI Systems
- Learn to scale your first PySpark program in the new chapter of PySpark in Action
- Reach understanding through parsing and intent resolution in chapter 11 of Voice UI Systems
- Discover the functional techniques that have made their way into Python in the new chapters for Python Workout
- Learn to integrate an OAuth2 Authorization Server in the latest update for API Security in Action
- Explore content management tactics in the latest update for Hugo in Action
- Discover the Pulsar IO framework in chapter 4 of Pulsar in Action
- Take a close look at administration using cluster tools, logging, and monitoring in Chapter 9 of Kafka in Action
- Messaging and event streams with Vert.x is what is on the menu in the latest update for Vert.x in Action
- Learn how best to improve the design of actions in chapter 5 of Grokking Simplicity
- Hey Florida! Meet Yakov Fain of TypeScript Quickly
at the Progressive Web Experience Conference in Clearwater today!
- Hey Vilnius! Meet Jakub Langr of GANs in Action
at the Big Data Conference tomorrow!
- Explore the various Haskell features that affect performance and learn ways to use them wisely in the new chapter of Haskell in Depth
- Hey Toronto! Meet PySpark expert Jonathan Rioux at PySpark in Action
PyCon Canada on Sunday!
- Chapter 2, "Working with natural language" is new in AI-Powered Search
- Learn the best way to simulate force fields!
in the new chapters in Math for Programmers
- Building loss functions with the likelihood approach is the subject of the most recent update in Probabilistic Deep Learning
- 7 brand-new chapters for you to check out
in Zero to AI
- Hey Boston! Meet our Churn expert Carl Gold of Fighting Churn with Data
at the Subscription show this Tuesday!
- Learn about on-chain and off-chain data in the latest Blockchain update for Blockchain in Action