Razor Pages lets you build, configure, and deploy amazing dynamic ASP.NET websites with ease.
In ASP.NET Core Razor Pages in Action
you will learn:
ASP.NET Core Razor Pages in Action
- Building, configuring, and publishing a data-driven website
- Creating a complete web application step-by-step
- Forms for collecting and processing user data
- Connecting to databases from a Razor Page
- Protecting areas of a Razor Page from unauthorized access with ASP.NET Identity
- Using Object Relational Mapping tools to work with data in Razor Pages applications
- Generating CRUD pages using scaffolding gestures
- Generating and sending email from your web application
teaches you to develop dynamic websites using the powerful Razor Pages framework, .NET 6, and ASP.NET. Razor Pages generates HTML on the server, and is the perfect choice for eCommerce sites, intranet services, content management systems, and other apps that require reliability. In this book, you’ll use Razor Pages to build a complete application for booking city breaks, learning to iterate amazing new features chapter-by-chapter. You’ll even learn how to enhance your web applications with the huge ecosystem of C# libraries, and how to locate the perfect tool for your task using centralized repositories.