Have you ever asked yourself, “How do I do that in Python?” If so, you’ll love this practical collection of the most important Python techniques.
includes over 60 detailed answers to questions like:
- How do I join and split strings?
- How do I access dictionary keys, values, and items?
- How do I set and use the return value in function calls?
- How do I process JSON data?
- How do I create lazy attributes to improve performance?
- How do I change variables in a different namespace?
…and much more!
walks you through the most important coding techniques in Python. Whether you’re doing data science, building web applications, or writing admin scripts, you’ll find answers to your “how-to” questions in this book. Inside you’ll find important insights into both Python basics and deep-dive topics to help you skill-up at any stage of your Python career. Author Yong Cui’s clear and practical writing is instantly accessible and makes it easy to take advantage of Python’s versatile tools and libraries. Perfect to be read both from cover to cover, and whenever you need help troubleshooting your code.