The following terms apply to your use of the Manning.com website and any related applications or products.
- You may freely use our site for information, discussion, and communication but may not interfere with site operations nor the use by others of the site.
- You may not abuse other users in instances where communication between users is possible. This includes the posting of spam or other objectionable materials, which will be removed at our discretion.
- You must respect our licenses and copyrights. You may read our eBook License here.
- You are free to download and make use of the source code from our books, available on our website. In rare cases, there may be restrictions that are stated in the code or a readme file.
- We reserve the right to disable user accounts or block accounts from our ordering system or discussion forums.
- Our site and our content are not bug free. Our authors and we are humans and make mistakes. If these mistakes lead you to cause or experience damages, you cannot hold us responsible.