Requests from bookstores and other resellers should be directed to our domestic or international distribution partners.
Detailed contact information can be found on our Distributors page.
For other types of inquiries, please review the options below.
- Visit our Academic page to review our policy and to request textbook review copies.
- Comments and project inquiries
- Click here to send us your comments about a Manning title or inquire about new projects.
- Copyright Infringement
- To report illegal use of our books and materials online, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a link to the offending site or appropriate contact information.
- For domestic and international distribution contact information, visit our Distributors page.
- International Rights
- To inquire about the foreign translation rights of any Manning publication, contact us at email@example.com.
- Publicity and Reviews
- For a media review copy, author interview, or more information about Manning's unique approach to publishing, please contact our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User Group Program
- User Groups can apply to take advantage of our discounts, promotions, review copies and more. Visit our User Group Program page for more information.
- Write for Us
- We are always looking for new authors. To find out how to submit a proposal, please send email to email@example.com or visit our Write for us page for more information.