pro $24.99 per month
- access to all Manning books, MEAPs, liveVideos, liveProjects, and audiobooks!
- share your subscription with another person
- choose one free eBook per month to keep
- exclusive 50% discount on all purchases
lite $19.99 per month
- access to all Manning books, including MEAPs!
5, 10 or 20 seats+ for your team - learn more
Fully updated to ASP.NET 5.0, ASP.NET Core in Action, Second Edition is a hands-on primer to building cross-platform web applications with your C# and .NET skills. Even if you've never worked with ASP.NET you'll start creating productive cross-platform web apps fast.
about the technology
Build full-stack web applications that run anywhere. Developers love ASP.NET Core for its libraries and pre-built components that maximize productivity. Version 5.0 offers new features for server-side apps, as well as background services for cross-platform development.
about the book
ASP.NET Core in Action, Second Edition
is a comprehensive guide to creating web applications with ASP.NET Core 5.0. Go from basic HTTP concepts to advanced framework customization. Illustrations and annotated code make learning visual and easy. Master logins, dependency injection, security, and more. This updated edition covers the latest features, including Razor Pages and the new hosting paradigm.
- Developing apps for Windows and non-Windows servers
- Configuring applications
- Building custom components
- Logging, testing, and security
about the reader
For intermediate C# developers.
about the author
is a Microsoft MVP who has worked with ASP.NET Core since before its first release.