In this liveProject, you’ll simulate data from a 4G/5G connected ocean buoy in order to prototype your cloud data pipeline. You’ll start by setting up Cloud IoT Core, then establish communication with Cloud Pub/Sub Topic for aggregation. Finally, you’ll implement a Java module that can generate your simulated data.
The liveProject is for intermediate Java programmers. This project will use the last stable version of Java 15. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Java
- Maven Build Tool
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to use core services of Google Cloud Platform.
- Free Trial Google Cloud Platform Account
- Google Compute Engine
- Cloud IoT Core
- Cloud Pub/Sub
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.