In this liveProject, you’ll build a system that will allow native GCP and AWS customers to authenticate and authorize users via a single entry point. You’ll update the security for an existing cloud SaaS application to the BeyondCorp security platform of Google Cloud, and add a security layer to an AWS application using Identity Aware Proxy.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for solutions architects and developers with basic knowledge of the cloud. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Basic knowledge of GCP
- Basic understanding of OAuth concepts
- Building authentication and authorization using Google’s Identity Aware Proxy
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to use Google Cloud Platform’s Identity Aware Proxy (IAP) and the IAP Connector to secure a SaaS application to multiple cloud entry points.
- Preparing a Google Cloud Platform Environment
- Setting up an IAP Connector
- Routing via VPN to publicly accessible applications