In this liveProject you’ll develop a chatbot that can classify a user’s intent, using the Hugging Face NLP library. Your challenges will include building the task with the Bart transformer, and building a specialized task for detecting toxic language. You’ll then develop a Telegram bot and integrate it with your toxicity classification task.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for intermediate Python programmers with some experience in natural language processing. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Python
- Basics of Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of natural language processing
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to use the powerful Hugging Face Transformers library to create chatbots using the Intent Classification natural language processing (NLP) task.
- Build an Intent Classification NLP pipeline with BART Transformer
- Create a specific classifier for toxic language
- Create a chatbot and integrate It with the NLP Intent Classification task
- Create a chatbot and integrate it with a Toxicity Classification