In this liveProject you’ll develop a chatbot that can answer its user’s questions, using the Hugging Face NLP library. Your challenges will include building the task with DistilBERT transformer, and experimenting with other transformer models to improve your results. Once you’ve built an accurate NLP model, you’ll develop a Telegram bot and integrate it with your Question Answer task.
This liveProject is for intermediate Python programmers with some experience in natural language processing. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Python
- Basics of Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of natural language processing
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to use the powerful Hugging Face Transformers library to create chatbots using the Question Answering natural language processing (NLP) task.
- Build a Question Answer (QA) NLP pipeline with a DistilBERT Transformer
- Experiment with other transformers models to Improve the results
- Create a Telegram chatbot
- Integrate Question Answer pipeline and chatbot
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.