In this liveProject you’ll develop a chatbot that can translate user messages, using the Hugging Face NLP library. Your challenges will include building the task with the T5 transformer, and build a Translation task considering different languages with mBART. You’ll classify the language of users' messages, and integrate your translation task with a chatbot.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for intermediate Python programmers with some experience in natural language processing. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Python
- Basics of Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of natural language processing
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to use the powerful Hugging Face Transformers library to create chatbots using the Translation natural language processing (NLP) task.
- Build a Translation NLP pipeline with a T5 Transformer
- Build a Translation Task considering different languages with mBART
- Classify the language of users' messages
- Create a Telegram chatbot that translates user's messages