In this liveProject you’ll develop a chatbot that can summarize a longer text, using the HuggingFace NLP library. Your challenges will include building the task with the Bart transformer, and experimenting with other transformer models to improve your results. Once you’ve built an accurate NLP model, you’ll explore other community models and integrate your summarization task with a chatbot.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for intermediate Python programmers with some experience in natural language processing. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Python
- Basics of Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of natural language processing
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to use the powerful Hugging Face Transformers library to create chatbots using the Summarization natural language processing (NLP) task.
- Build a Summarization NLP pipeline with a BART Transformer
- Experiment Summarization with other transformers models like T5
- Explore community NLP models
- Integrate Summarization pipeline and chatbot