Processing is a creative and exciting Java program that lets you flex your creative skills with code. In this liveProject, you’ll use Processing and its graphic creation capabilities to explore and expand your drawing, animating, and interactive art skills. You’ll create drawings, animate them, and make them interactive. The skills you develop will expand your coding creativity, and give you a solid foundation for advancing with graphic design.
This liveProject is for programmers who know the basics of Java and are interested in exploring creative coding. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Creating functions and objects
- General math concepts
- Learning to draw lines and shapes with grid coordinates
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to develop interesting and interactive graphics with Processing.
- Drawing on the Processing canvas
- Moving pixels to animate objects
- Keyboard and mouse inputs
- Math and animation techniques