In this liveProject, you’ll implement bug and error fixes in your microservices to reduce unnecessary and costly data traffic. You’ll implement a Circuit Breaker to prevent sending requests to unhealthy requesters, set up a Fallback method that gives microservices a default behavior with errors, and work with rate limiters to prevent large numbers of requests to an API.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for Java developers looking to reduce the costs of microservices architectures. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Basic Java
- Basics of any Java IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio Code
- Basic Maven
- Basic Spring and Spring Boot
- Basic Docker and Docker Compose
- Understanding the principles of REST
- Basic knowledge of microservices
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn easy-to-implement techniques for reducing unnecessary data transfer between microservices.
- Prevent send requests to unhealthy requests
- Give microservices a default behavior with errors
- Prevent a large number of requests to a certain API