In this liveProject, you’ll reduce duplicate search requests in an e-commerce store to bring down unnecessary data usage of microservices. You’ll implement caching and database functionalities that can reduce search duplication during key promotional events like Black Friday, and set up a synchronization of search requests which occur at the same moment.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for Java developers looking to reduce the costs of microservices architectures. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Basic Java
- Basics of any Java IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio Code
- Basic Maven
- Basic Spring and Spring Boot
- Basic Docker and Docker Compose
- Understanding the principles of REST
- Basic knowledge of microservices
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn easy-to-implement techniques for reducing unnecessary data transfer between microservices.
- Reduce duplicate requests
- Synchronization of requests