In this liveProject, you’ll upgrade facial recognition security to more complex iris recognition. You will read an image, draw bounding boxes around the detected eyes and detect the circular eye area region, then save the output image.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
These liveProjects are for aspiring OpenCV developers with some knowledge of Python. To begin these liveProjects, you will need to be familiar with:
- Basics of Python
- Basics of NumPy
- Creating NumPy arrays
- NumPy array datatypes
- Extracting values from NumPy array using binary logic
- Basics of OpenCV
- Reading and writing images using OpenCV
- Displaying images using OpenCV
you will learn
In this liveProject you’ll learn essential OpenCV skills for developing useful computer vision applications.
- Reading and writing images
- Using Haar Cascade Classifier for eye detection
- Using Hough Circle Transform for circle detection