In this liveProject, you’ll set up a staging environment that duplicates a production SaaS platform that has been running on AWS. Your challenges will include creating an Amazon EKS Cluster using Terraform, and setting up a continuous delivery pipeline using GitOps and Route53. You’ll build your understanding of the role of a provider and tenant for a SaaS, and see how that affects its technical architecture.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for solutions architects and developers with basic knowledge of the cloud. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Building a CI/CD pipeline
- Deploying a SaaS application on Kubernetes
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll master important skills for developing cross-platform cloud applications that can run easily for your clients.
- Setting up an Amazon EKS cluster using HashiCorp’s Terraform
- Setting up an ingress controller with a load balancer
- Build a Kubernetes Deployment with services and pods
- Setup a GitOps pipeline using ArgoCD
- Use a GitOps pipeline to deploy a provider UI app and tenant UI app
- Testing and debugging your code