In this liveProject, you’ll use AWS Step Functions to preserve service coordination between newly split microservices functions. This cooperation between services is vital for large-scale microservices architectures. Luckily, the built-in Step Functions feature of AWS can supervise your microservices orchestration and ensure their continued reliability and scalability.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for software developers and architects who want to learn to use AWS Lambda to smooth the process of creating microservices. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Amazon Web Services Console
- Basics of Amazon Web Services Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Basics of NodeJS and NPM
- Basics of microservices architectures
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn service coordination—one of the most critical aspects of microservices architecture.
- What is service orchestration
- Handling service orchestration with AWS Step Functions