In this liveProject, you’ll integrate Step Functions with SNS for a “best of both worlds” solution to microservices coordination. This approach is perfect for when you know the exact services involved in a business scenario, allowing you to describe this cooperation using service orchestration and AWS Step Functions.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
When you start your liveProject, you get full access to the following books for 90 days.
This liveProject is for software developers and architects who want to learn to use AWS Lambda to smooth the process of creating microservices. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Amazon Web Services Console
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn how to use AWS Step Functions for service choreography, a vital skill for managing microservices with well-defined workflows.
- What is a topic and how Amazon SNS works
- How to send and get message from the topic
- Make your Lambda functions event-driven using Amazon SNS
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants and our expert mentors.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.
- book resources
- Get full access to select books for 90 days. Permanent access to excerpts from Manning products are also included, as well as references to other resources.