In this liveProject, you’ll use the flexible Python language and SQLite database to develop a simple-but-useful document tracking tool for a pharmaceutical company. This sort of automation tool is in high demand from businesses that need to keep track of changes to their important documents. Your challenges will include creating and connecting to a local SQLite database, working with file information and MD5 hashes, and applying automation principles to your tool.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for programmers familiar with Python. No knowledge of automation techniques is required. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- The Python programming language and pip
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll master Python automation techniques for building tracking tools.
- Create and connect to a local SQLite database
- Create tables and cursors specifically designed for tracking file changes
- Understand and work with file information and MD5 hashes
- Work with tables specifically designed for tracking file changes
- Apply automation principles
- Generate change reports