Master industry-proven experimental methods to deliver continuous improvement to engineered systems.
I would tell my students and colleagues that if they are looking for a great conversation with a knowledgeable friend then they need to pick up a copy of this book!
In Tuning Up: From A/B testing to Bayesian optimization
you will learn how to:
Tuning Up: From A/B testing to Bayesian optimization
- Design, run, and analyze an A/B test
- Assess the effectiveness of a new feature
- Increase experimentation rate with multi-armed bandits
- Tune multiple parameters experimentally with Bayesian optimization
- Clearly define business metrics used for decision making
- Identify and avoid the common pitfalls of experimentation
is a toolbox of experimental methods that will keep your software and systems working at peak performance. You’ll learn to implement tests and techniques that will boost the effectiveness of machine learning systems, trading strategies, infrastructure, and more. Each method in this practical guide is regularly utilized in highly competitive industries like finance and social media.