Tips, best practices, and handy Python features for designing better microservices architecture and streamlining API integrations.
Developing Microservices APIs with Python
Read this book now. It will change your mind about how to architect your software and services!
teaches you practical techniques for designing successful microservices with APIs that are easy to understand, consume, and maintain. Inside you’ll learn strategies for successful API integrations, how to avoid tight coupling, implement services with clear boundaries, manage cloud deployments, and handle microservices security.
In Developing Microservices APIs with Python, you’ll learn:
- Service decomposition strategies for microservices
- Documentation-driven development for APIs
- Swagger/OpenAPI specification for REST APIs and Schema Definition Language for GraphQL APIs
- Service implementation patterns for loosely coupled components
- Security and authentication strategies
- Deploying and operating microservices in the cloud
- Building microservices with Flask and other frameworks