Design, develop, and deploy human-like AI solutions that chat with your customers, solve their problems, and streamline your support services.
Creating Virtual Assistants: Chatbots that work
Anyone interested in creating virtual assistants should consider this book. You'll find everything from conception to implementation, including best practices.
teaches you to create the kind of AI-enabled chatbots that are revolutionizing the customer service industry. You’ll learn to build effective conversational AI that can automate common inquiries and easily address your customers' most common problems.
In Creating Virtual Assistants
, you will learn how to:
- Pick the right virtual assistant type and channel for your needs
- Write dialog with intentional tone and specificity
- Train a virtual assistant classifier from the ground up
- Create question-and-direct-response assistants
- Design and optimize a process flow for web and voice
- Test your assistant’s accuracy and plan out improvements
This engaging and entertaining book delivers the essential technical and creative skills for designing successful virtual assistants, from coding process flows and training machine learning, to improving your written dialog.