In this liveProject, you’ll help out a new Python developer with some mysterious bugs in their code. To unravel their issues, you’ll explore two different models for the behavior of Python variables and write some code that will either support or refute those models. This will help you reason about how variables behave in Python in regards to both mutable and immutable objects.
This liveProject is for both new and experienced Python programmers who want to improve their understanding of the language. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Python “shell” such as Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of Python variables
- Creating variables
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll master fundamental Python concepts and techniques that will help you grow as a Python programmer.
- Create Mental Models to help decide how to approach and solve a problem
- Exploring variables as containers
- Exploring variables as labels
- Using the id() function
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.