In this quick liveProject, you’ll design and implement an algorithm to solve a simple maze, revealing a path to the exit.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
These liveProjects are for beginner Python programmers with a basic mastery of the language, and an understanding of common Python libraries. To begin these liveProjects, you will need to be familiar with:
- Basics of Python
- Basics of pandas
- Basic data structures and algorithms
- Recursive functions
you will learn
In these liveProjects, you’ll learn important Python skills that will take you from a beginner to an intermediate programmer. These skills are an excellent foundation for data science, app development, and scripting.
- Common Python libraries
- MIMEMultipart messages
- Simulating probability with random libraries
- Creating a UI window, canvas, and adding and manipulating objects
- Brute-force solutions
- Dealing with missing or bad data
- Plotting columns in a data frame