In this liveProject you’ll use ReactJS to build an entire user interface for a machine learning-powered exercise app. Your app records its users while they exercise, and so needs to have a short delay between them pressing a button and the start of recording. You’ll use Material-UI for React to implement layout, form elements, buttons, and user messages, and set up the UI logic for your delayed training data capture.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
- Basics of HTML
- Basics of Node.js, NPM, and Yarn
- Basics of React
- Basics of TensorFlow.js
- Visual Studio Code
- Basics of machine learning
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to use Material UI to create a user interface for a React app.
- Adding Material-UI to React project
- Building grid layout structure
- Building page elements
- Building form elements
- Implementing UI logic to handle user input
- Building UI elements to display system feedback to a user