In this liveProject you’ll create a React web application and then integrate TensorFlow.js machine learning functionality into the app. React is highly prized by developers for its ease of building simple and intuitive frontends. Once you’ve set up your development environment and built your React-based UI, you’ll train your TensorFlow.js model with synthetic data.
- Basics of HTML
- Basics of Node.js, NPM, and Yarn
- Basics of React
- Basics of TensorFlow.js
- Visual Studio Code
- Basics of machine learning
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn to add the TensorFlow.js library to a newly created React app. You will also learn the basics of Machine Learning, including how to construct a neural network model, fit your model with training data, and make predictions.
- Setting up a React development environment with Node.js, NPM, and Yarn
- Creating a React web app and analyzing app structure
- Creating a basic UI and event listeners in React
- Constructing a neural network model with TensorFlow.js
- Training a TensorFlow.js model with synthetic data
- Predicting new values with a trained TensorFlow.js model
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.