In this liveProject, you’ll learn how to use the Task and Functional API of Keras to build an automated deep learning model for image classification. This AutoML approach will allow you to avoid time spent selecting and tuning your deep learning algorithms. You’ll work with the detailed CIFAR dataset of animal images which is easy to access through the TensorFlow Keras API.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
When you start your liveProject, you get full access to the following books for 90 days.
This liveProject is for Python programmers who know the basics of deep learning. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with the following:
- Basic Python
- Basic pandas
- Basic Matplotlib
- Basic NumPy
- Basic SciPy
- Basic scikit-learn
- Basic deep learning/Keras
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll experiment with the basics of automated machine learning to create models that do not require hyperparameter tuning.
- Task and Functional API of AutoKeras
- Training deep learning models automatically with AutoKeras
- Tuning hyperparameters automatically using the built models
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants and our expert mentors.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.
- book resources
- Get full access to select books for 90 days. Permanent access to excerpts from Manning products are also included, as well as references to other resources.