In this liveProject, you’ll implement an AutoML pipeline using the AutoKeras functional API. You’ll make use of the built-in blocks in AutoKeras to conduct automated hyperparameter tuning and model selection for creating an image classification model. Your challenges will include customizing both a sequential AutoML pipeline, and customizing graph-structured AutoML Pipeline.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
When you start your liveProject, you get full access to the following books for 90 days.
This liveProject is for Python programmers who know the basics of deep learning. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with the following:
- Basic Python
- Basic pandas
- Basic Matplotlib
- Basic NumPy
- Basic SciPy
- Basic scikit-learn
- Basic deep learning/Keras
- Basics of AutoKeras
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn how to customize the search space to different requirements, and use the built-in blocks in AutoKeras to conduct automated hyperparameter tuning.
- Building AutoML pipelines for image classification
- Implementing AutoML using the automated data preprocessing API and AutoKeras Task API
- Customizing sequential and graph-structured AutoML pipelines
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants and our expert mentors.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.
- book resources
- Get full access to select books for 90 days. Permanent access to excerpts from Manning products are also included, as well as references to other resources.