In this liveProject, you’ll build an AutoKeras block for image classification to help tune a neural network and customize the search space. You’ll then combine the block you have created with other prebuilt AutoKeras blocks to put together a complete automated machine learning pipeline.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
When you start your liveProject, you get full access to the following books for 90 days.
This liveProject is for Python programmers who know the basics of deep learning. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with the following:
- Basic Python
- Basic pandas
- Basic Matplotlib
- Basic NumPy
- Basic SciPy
- Basic scikit-learn
- Basic deep learning/Keras
- Basics of image data processing
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll finalize an image processing classifier with AutoKeras and automated machine learning.
- Customizing an AutoKeras block for CIFAR-10 image classification
- Designing a hyperblock for model selection
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants and our expert mentors.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.
- book resources
- Get full access to select books for 90 days. Permanent access to excerpts from Manning products are also included, as well as references to other resources.