Build fast, efficient Kubernetes-based Java applications using the Quarkus framework, MicroProfile, and Java standards.
Packed with invaluable informations about best practices as well as top notch technologies for building modern, microservice based enterprise applications. Read it to stay ahead and build highly performant software.
Most popular Java frameworks, like Spring, were designed long before the advent of Kubernetes and cloud-native systems. A new generation of tools, including Quarkus and MicroProfile have been cloud-native and Kubernetes-aware from the beginning. Kubernetes Native Microservices with Quarkus, and MicroProfile
teaches you how to create efficient enterprise Java applications that are easy to deploy, maintain, and expand.
In Kubernetes Native Microservices with Quarkus, and MicroProfile
you’ll learn how to:
- Deploy enterprise Java applications on Kubernetes
- Develop applications using the Quarkus runtime framework
- Compile natively using GraalVM for blazing speed
- Create efficient microservices applications
- Take advantage of MicroProfile specifications