Build hyper-fast and hyper-efficient web applications with GraphQL! This practical, comprehensive guide introduces the powerful GRANDStack for developing full stack web applications based in graph data structures.
In Full Stack GraphQL Applications
you will learn how to:
- Build backend functionalities for GraphQL applications
- Model a GraphQL API with GraphQL type definitions
- Utilize Neo4j as a backend database
- Handle authentication and authorization with GraphQL
- Implement pagination and rate limiting in a GraphQL API
- Develop a GraphQL service with Apollo Server
- Install Neo4j Database on different platforms
- Create a basic frontend application using React and Apollo Client
- Deploy a full stack GraphQL application to the cloud
The GraphQL query language radically reduces over-fetching or under-fetching of data by constructing precise graph-based data requests. In Full Stack GraphQL Applications
you’ll learn how to build graph-aware web applications that take full advantage of GraphQL’s amazing efficiency. Neo4j’s William Lyon teaches you everything you need to know to design, deploy, and maintain a GraphQL API from scratch. He reveals how you can build your web apps with GraphQL, React, Apollo, and Neo4j Database, aka “the GRANDstack,” to get maximum performance out of GraphQL.