Everything you need to implement stream processing on Apache KafkaⓇ using Kafka Streams and the kqsIDB event streaming database.
This totally revised new edition of Kafka Streams in Action
has been expanded to cover more of the Kafka platform used for building event-based applications. You’ll also find full coverage of ksqlDB, an event streaming database purpose-built for stream processing applications.
In Event Streaming with Kafka Streams and ksqlDB
you’ll learn how to:
- Design streaming applications in Kafka Streams with the KStream and the Processor API
- Integrate external systems with Kafka Connect
- Enforce data compatibility with Schema Registry
- Build applications that respond immediately to events in either Kafka Streams or ksqlDB
- Craft materialized views over streams with ksqlDB