Create a Google Sheets spreadsheet in your Google account. Add some data and then output it as JSON that can be retrieved via fetch request to your website. The source code is included so you can build your own version of the application.
This course includes
- Creating a spreadsheet with data and making the JSON object dynamic
- How to output your sheet data as an array in a web app endpoint doGet() method for your web app
- Iterate through the sheet rows of content and assign row values into the data object to output JSON for API endpoints
- Use an Apps Script to POST data from a web page to a Google Sheet using the doPost() method
- Use an Apps script to post data to a Google Sheet and connect the data with JSON
- Explore how to use a Google Apps Script IDE to debug and troubleshoot the application
- Troubleshoot and debug common CORS issues with Google Apps Web Apps
- Use Logger to log values and text functions to Google Apps Script
Distributed by Manning Publications
This course was created independently by Laurence Svekis and is distributed by Manning through our exclusive liveVideo platform.