Includes a 30+ page downloadable PDF guide that can be used alongside lessons. Includes source code and more!
The course covers the following topics and commonly asked questions about how to use arrays and objects in code:
- Common Arrays, Static Methods, and Create Arrays with Coding Examples
- Array Update Methods and Changing Array Values
- Clean Up Array Items, and Remove Duplicates and False Values
- Use Index Values and Check If an Array Includes Values
- How to Use the Array Map Method to Create a New Array
- How to Get Unique Values from an Array with the Filter Method
- How to Use the Reduce Array Method to Count Occurrences of Values
Distributed by Manning Publications
This course was created independently by Laurence Svekis and is distributed by Manning through our exclusive liveVideo platform.