In this liveProject, you’ll investigate seasonality in hotel cancellations by building an ARIMA model that can predict cancellations on a weekly basis. You’ll learn how to manipulate a dataset with pandas in order to form a weekly time series, before going on to make your first predictions.
This liveProject is for data analysts with a basic understanding of time series methods and data manipulation tools in Python including pandas. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate knowledge of Python, particularly the pandas, NumPy, and sklearn libraries
- Intermediate time series methodologies
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn how to implement a time series forecast through analysis of seasonality and trend patterns, along with proper configuration of ARIMA model parameters.
- Manipulate a dataset with pandas
- Implement time series forecasts with pmdarima
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.