In this liveProject, you’ll use Keras to create a deep learning model for predicting basketball scores. Once your model is created, you’ll train it up on sample data and then validate your results to ensure it’s still accurate when applied to data from the real world.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
When you start your liveProject, you get full access to the following books for 90 days.
This project is for intermediate Python programmers looking to enhance their data science skills with deep learning techniques. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Basics of Python
- Basics of pandas
- Basics of Google Colab
- Basics of TensorFlow and Keras
you will learn
In this liveProject series, you’ll learn all the steps needed to deliver a working machine learning project to a client.
- Using pandas to manipulate data to build training and testing data frames
- Setting up a deep learning network
- Creating a Keras neural network
- Testing and validating a neural network
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants and our expert mentors.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.
- book resources
- Get full access to select books for 90 days. Permanent access to excerpts from Manning products are also included, as well as references to other resources.