In this liveProject, you’ll replicate Google’s Deep Dream algorithm to explore the artistic creations of a neural network. You’ll start by investigating the latent space of a deep neural network and how manipulating its values can affect an input image. You’ll visualize inputs that maximize your filters, and manipulate these filters to produce ‘dream-like’ hallucinations.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
book and video resources
When you start your liveProject, you get full access to the following books and videos for 90 days.
This liveProject is for intermediate Python programmers looking to enhance their data science skills with image manipulation techniques. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Basics of TensorFlow
- Basics of Keras
- Basics of scikit-learn
- Basics of Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of computer vision
- Basics of deep learning
- Basics of linear algebra
you will learn
In this liveProject, you'll utilize popular Python deep learning tools to build artistically-inclined algorithms. These popular tools and techniques are easily applied to other deep learning tasks common in industry.
- Mathematical operations on images
- Implementing loss functions
- Transfer learning
- Model manipulation
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants and our expert mentors.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.
- book resources
- Get full access to select books for 90 days. Permanent access to excerpts from Manning products are also included, as well as references to other resources.