SignalR is an ASP.NET Core library that adds real-time web functionality to your apps, enabling server-side code to instantly communicate with your client. It’s an ideal library for facilitating the lightning-fast communication needed for a real-world Internet of Things project.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for C# developers who know .NET and ASP.NET Core. To begin this liveProject, you will need to be familiar with:
- Basics of C#
- Basics of ASP.NET Core
- Visual Studio 2019 or Visual Studio Code
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll master SignalR for writing applications that can communicate with each other in real time over a network.
- Building a server-side SignalR hub and adding various types of endpoints to it
- Building a .NET-based client application capable of talking to SignalR hub
- Enabling audio playback on both Windows and Linux
- Enabling the transfer of audio data via SignalR between the server and the client
- Enabling multiple instances of IoT applications to run simultaneously as a single IoT cluster
- Making the deployment of IoT applications easy by using Docker