CSS is a must-know language for all web developers. In this practical book, you’ll explore numerous techniques to improve the way you write CSS as you build 12 tiny projects.
In Tiny CSS Projects
you’ll build twelve exciting and useful web projects including:
- A loading screen created by styling SVG graphics
- A responsive newspaper layout with multiple columns
- Animating social media buttons with pseudo-elements
- Designing layouts using CSS grids
- Summary cards that utilize hover interactions
- Styling forms to make them more appealing to your users
The projects may be tiny, but the CSS skills you’ll learn are huge! Tiny CSS Projects
teaches you how to make beautiful websites and applications by guiding you through a dozen fun coding challenges. You’ll learn important skills through hands-on practice as you tinker with your own code and make real creative decisions about the projects you’re building. You’ll rapidly master the basics and then press on into CSS’s exciting layout features including grid and flexbox, animations, transitions, and media queries.