In The Jamstack Book,
you will learn how to:
- Use different static site generators to build websites
- Deploy Jamstack sites with 11ty, Next.js, Hugo, and Jekyll
- Add dynamic capabilities like form processing and eCommerce
- Enhance your Jamstack site with serverless capabilities
- Integrate a CMS with a Jamstack site
is your essential guide to this exciting new web architecture. Written by renowned Jamstack experts Raymond Camden and Brian Rinaldi, it’s filled with real-world projects to develop and hone your skills.
You’ll learn how to lay out and generate a site, set up your own CMS, and add dynamic features like user logins and search functionality. Confusing jargon is demystified. Plus, you’ll get the chance to try out different static site generators and find the one that works best for you. Pick up this book today, and you’ll discover how the Jamstack answers your need for speed and simplicity.