Engineer privacy into your systems with these hands-on techniques for data governance, legal compliance, and surviving security audits.
In Data Privacy
you will learn how to:
- Classify data based on privacy risk
- Build technical tools to catalog and discover data in your systems
- Share data with technical privacy controls to measure reidentification risk
- Implement technical privacy architectures to delete data
- Set up technical capabilities for data export to meet legal requirements like Data Subject Asset Requests (DSAR)
- Establish a technical privacy review process to help accelerate the legal Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Design a Consent Management Platform (CMP) to capture user consent
- Implement security tooling to help optimize privacy
- Build a holistic program that will get support and funding from the C-Level and board
teaches you to design, develop, and measure the effectiveness of privacy programs. You’ll learn from author Nishant Bhajaria, an industry-renowned expert who has overseen privacy at Google, Netflix, and Uber. The terminology and legal requirements of privacy are all explained in clear, jargon-free language. The book’s constant awareness of business requirements will help you balance trade-offs, and ensure your user’s privacy can be improved without spiraling time and resource costs.