This friendly, fast-paced guide is perfect for anyone puzzled by the cloud! Learn the fundamentals of Amazon Web Services, and be ready to ace your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam.
In AWS for Non-engineers
you will learn:
AWS for Non-engineers
- How cloud computing and AWS are different from “legacy” systems
- Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam
- When cloud computing is the right option for your organization
- Core AWS services including storage services, database services, and security services
- How billing and pricing work on AWS, and how to pick for your budget
- Security and compliance concepts for building in AWS
is for anyone just starting with Amazon Web Services or cloud computing in general—whether you’re in customer service, marketing, or management. It’s written by Hiroko Nishimura, and is based on her acclaimed video courses that have been taken by over 300,000 learners. In this reader-friendly book, you’ll learn how to talk about cloud concepts with engineers, what the cloud could do for your business, and how to start using AWS’s amazing services for your own IT tasks. When you’re finished, you’ll be comfortable with the basics of cloud computing on AWS and you’ll be prepared to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam!