Dodge the common mistakes that even senior developers make, take full advantage of static analysis tools, and deliver robust and error-free Java code.
Inside 100 Java Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
you will learn how to:
- Write better Java programs
- Recognize common mistakes during programming
- Create fewer bugs and save time for debugging and testing
- Get help from static analyzers during programming
- Configure static analysis tools to reduce amount of false reports
- Extend static analysis tools with custom plugins
Whenever you make a mistake writing Java, it’s almost guaranteed that someone else has made it before! In 100 Java Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
you’ll learn about the common and the not-so-common antipatterns, errors, and tricky bits that trip up almost every Java developer. Discover the bugs that are hiding in your Java code, and explore useful and effective ways to dodge them—from unit tests and defensive coding to static analysis tools like IntelliJ IDEA, SonarLint, and Error Prone.