In this liveProject, you’ll implement support for storing secrets in a file rather than memory. You’ll use the Go standard library package to encode and decode JSON objects to and from files, while ensuring your code functions correctly when handling concurrent requests. You’ll also learn how to make HTTP requests from your program, and set up a CLI for your app.
This project is designed for learning purposes and is not a complete, production-ready application or solution.
This liveProject is for beginners to Go who are fully comfortable with the language basics.
- Beginner Go
- Go standard library package
- HTTP APIs
- JSON data format
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll get hands-on experience building backend web applications with Go.
- Handling JSON data in your applications
- Using files as a persistent storage mechanism
- Implementing a command line HTTP client
- Writing unit tests and integration tests