No-nonsense techniques, libraries, and best practices you can use to keep your Python applications safe and secure.
Practical Python Security
An excellent reference for how to secure your Python systems.
teaches you everything you’ll need to build secure Python web applications. As you work through the insightful code snippets and engaging examples, you’ll put security standards, best practices, and more into action. Along the way, you’ll get exposure to important libraries and tools in the Python ecosystem.
In Practical Python Security
, you’ll learn how to:
- Use algorithms to encrypt, hash, and digitally sign data
- Create and install TLS certificates
- Implement authentication, authorization, OAuth 2.0, and form validation in Django
- Protect a web application with Content Security Policy
- Implement Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- Protect against common attacks including clickjacking, denial of service attacks, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and more