Master core data analysis skills using Julia. Interesting hands-on projects guide you through time series data, predictive models, popularity ranking, and more.
In Julia for Data Analysis
you will learn how to:
- Read and write data in various formats
- Work with tabular data, including subsetting, grouping, and transforming
- Visualize your data
- Build predictive models
- Create data processing pipelines
- Create web services sharing results of data analysis
- Write readable and efficient Julia programs
Julia was designed for the unique needs of data scientists: it's expressive and easy-to-use whilst also delivering super-fast code execution. Julia for Data Analysis
shows you how to take full advantage of this amazing language to read, write, transform, analyze, and visualize data—everything you need for an effective data pipeline. It’s written by Bogumił Kamiński, one of the top contributors to Julia, #1 Julia answerer on StackOverflow, and a lead developer of Julia’s core data package DataFrames.jl. Its engaging hands-on projects get you into the action quickly. Plus, you’ll even be able to turn your new Julia skills to general purpose programming!