Get the business and technical foundation you need to create your edge computing strategy.
- What is edge computing and why does it matter to you?
- Real-world consumer and enterprise use cases of edge computing
- The hardware and software that drives edge and IoT systems
- Edge security risks and how to counteract them
- How to monetize edge systems
"Edge devices" include everything from smart phones to the countless internet connected appliances we interact with everywhere, every day. And to remain competitive, every business must have an edge computing strategy. Edge Computing
is the first step. This no-nonsense guide from veteran technologist Perry Lea slices through the buzzwords and reveals how edge computing affects your business and IT decisions, from hardware and software systems to the way you interact with customers, clients, and employees.