In this liveProject, you’ll use the Python data ecosystem to explore how demographic data affects American life expectancy. You’ll use pandas and NumPy to clean and merge a newly collected data set Matplotlib, and seaborn to create a variety of plots that showcase the distribution of the data and expose the relationships between the variables.
This liveProject is for confident Python programmers. To begin this liveProject you will need to be familiar with:
- Intermediate Python
- Basics of pandas
- Basics of NumPy
- Basic Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of Python data analysis
you will learn
In this liveProject, you’ll learn vital skills for planning and orchestrating a data analysis project. These foundational skills are easy to transfer to almost any data undertaking.
- Reading, cleaning and merging newly collected data with pandas
- Exploring data for trends and distributions
- Building data visualizations with Matplotlib and seaborn
- You choose the schedule and decide how much time to invest as you build your project.
- Project roadmap
- Each project is divided into several achievable steps.
- Get Help
- While within the liveProject platform, get help from other participants.
- Compare with others
- For each step, compare your deliverable to the solutions by the author and other participants.