Engineer privacy into your systems with these hands-on techniques for data governance, legal compliance, and surviving security audits.
A great high-level resource on privacy as it relates to the data collected by business software systems.
In Privacy by Design
you will learn how to:
Privacy by Design
- Classify data based on privacy risk
- Build a data catalog and discover data in your systems
- Share data with quantifiable privacy controls
- Implement privacy features like data deletion and obfuscation
- Put in place trust features like data downloads, discovery, and consent
- Undertake a privacy review program with a lens on legal and engineering
- Explain privacy risks and issues to senior leadership
- Prepare for privacy audits
teaches you to efficiently implement privacy techniques and processes at scale. You’ll learn from author Nishant Bhajaria, an industry-renowned expert who has overseen the privacy programs at Google, Netflix, and Uber. Master methods that can be instantly applied to almost any system, and rapidly improve your user privacy without spiraling time and resource costs.